Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I received continuing education credits for my dog training certification for my contract writing projects. I expected to send hundreds of dollars on CE courses to maintain my certification, but if I can publish 2 books every 3 years I'm covered (for free). 🤔

This is very tempting. I looked up the publisher I want to submit to. They want someone who has presence in the community and/or publications. I have been lying low for years, I have zero social media presence (intentionally). So it looks like I need to finish some lesser writing projects and get published otherwise. I have ideas and outlines, gotta make it happen.

Maybe I should use my social media accounts for something other than a placeholder? I understand needing presence, but I don't want to waste time creating free content.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My kids are driving me crazy today with blatant "not listening" disobedience. No means no! 😡

I sent DS7 to his room. Go find something to do.

DS15 is at "follow house rules or get out of my house." He disregards this in summer, but at "feels like" -25°F he shuts up.

I don't wanna see or hear them for the rest of the day. I've had enough screaming, whining, arguing for the week.