Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS8 didn't have school, so I stayed home today. DH came home for lunch 🤩 and he was home for supper before 7! 🤩

I cleaned a lot today. You wouldn't know if you saw my house now! 😅 I cleared up storage under my bed, decluttered my bedside area.

I took a cheap particle board cubde-style night stand out. I ripped the plastic edging off and sanded the scratched up paper "veneer". I started painting... many coats left...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My old barn slept on my couch all afternoon and evening. She is at least 10 years old and has arthritis. She seems to have stopped hunting - She is quite thin on just canned cat food in the morning. It might be time for pain meds for her.
Ahhhhh - hope she feels better!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Gracie (old barn cat) had been unwell for some time. She went downhill last week, so DH examined her yesterday. I was expecting pain meds and a few more months together. But it was a large tumor on her liver, and she was getting jaundiced. We euthanized her. I miss her 😭 she was so much more than just a barn cat. When I had a particularly bad day my kids would bring her in. She would snuggle and purr all day. She purred in my arms until her last moment. 😭