Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I took DS17 to Menards this morning so he could buy replacements for tools he broke and for seeds he left outside overnight in the rain. He did not like the price tag 🙄😅

I bought a gas grill for DH. Its the same as our previous grill. The last one blew off the deck and crashed during a severe storm ~7 years ago. It wasn't quite right after that. There was only a small part of the cooking area that worked. He is testing it out 🍗🌭🤤 Happy early Father's Day!

I finished weed whacking around my garden. My forearms are sore from it. The skin on my hands hurts too. I bought gloves. I didn't do much in my garden today. DS17 hoed some, planted more peas and planted carrots.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'm caught up on sleep now. DS17 has been getting rides home on nights he is on closing shift. Now that school's out, they work until 11 - 11:30 pm. Yikes. DS17 hates his job already. His complaints are just facts of life for adults. :gig

I have been busy with journaling this past week. I'm working through some not-great habits that leave me feeling more stressed and overwhelmed than necessary. I'm making progress!

I have plans to get another kitten next week. I was chatting with a client and the conversation turned to cat training and kitten raising. LOL. We talked about a half hour longer than her session. I enjoyed that a lot.

I found a small witch/magick shop in the area. I was able to go visit yesterday and bought a crystal. Its deeply symbolic to me. I might have cried a little.