Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm out of patience and my minimalist side is kicking in.
  • Quitting DS6's violin lessons (end of semester, good time)
  • Making DS14 clean up ALL the mess he left behind.
  • Decided to quit my job, will finish the two contracts I have but not take on more.
  • Actually taking time off work because I need it.
  • Actually taking time off from 4-H because I need it.
  • Took more steps toward getting rid of Facebook - I'm starting a websute to get my 4-H stuff moved so I can be free of Facebook
  • Throwing away everything I cant be bothered to clean up. Mostly DS6's stuff he wont clean up.
  • Ignoring/blocking low value online relationships
Momma aint got time for this s$#@
WOOT!!!!!! Way to go! I love all of this.

I do not have FB or any online stuff beyond this site and BYC--it is (and was) really freeing!

I support you!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS6 had an overflowing box of crafts for the county fair. He worked on some today - finished 3. His box is quite tame now and his fair project list is updated. He can enter 12 items in the fair.

DS14 broke a pipe by leaving a frost-free outdoor faucet on - it froze - and leaked water into the basement. DH is worried about the foundation block freezing and breaking. 😣

My living room is clean for the first time in months 😍

KristPom

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
We, too, were waiting for the former when we moved to the United States. It's an exciting time.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS14 was caight stealing money from DH's wallet. DH had suspected this since school started but couldn't prove it until now. $40 this time. DS14 has been doing chores since, so my house is staying cleanish. Supervising is more difficult than doing it myself. 😣 I was supposed to be getting Thanksgiving shopping and cooking done today. Looks like thats not happening now. 😡