Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
interesting. I read that mice do have bladder control but they use urine to communicate so they pee so frequently people think they don't have bladders or can't control their bladder. I had no idea that people had opinions about bladders and pee habits of mice! :lol:

i'm curious about critters and also interested in these ones in particular because i've had to clean up after them and trap them for many years. it usually helps to learn about what you are trying to trap. there's a ton of great vids on youtube which show mouse behaviors of various kinds.

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I took kids to school this morning and went back to bed. too many late nights lately! (working, not playing, bummer) I handled some 4-H stuff this morning for a dog project meeting next week. and attending livestock meeting next week. DS14 already did the training online, but we need general information so we have to go to the meetings.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Kids have 3-day weekend, so I am not working. If I try to work when they are home, I dont get anything done and we are all miserable. I need a long break anyway to be able to finish my writing project well. I feel better mentally. Physically, not great, but not worse than an average person eating junk food. That's something!!!

looks like DS14 messed up badly enough to disallow him raising sheep for 4-H this year. I'll have to find something else to fill his time. I started an application for him to take a college class or two over summer. That would add a lot of driving, but also some dedicated time to train my dog away from home. ...with DS6 in tow...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
This morning I saw an old woman struggling to get her trash can to the curb because her driveway hadn't been cleared of snow. I "voluntold" DS14 to shovel it and brought a shovel with when I picked him up from school 😁 we're pinched for time today, but can come back tomorrow if he cant finish it.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Yesterday was insanely busy, in the best way possible. I'm shocked I don't have post-exertional malaise or a sore throat today! My supplements for mitochondrial function / chronic fatigue syndrome / vitamin deficiency/dependence are working! I feeling very hopeful for being functional this spring/summer. I'm worried about temperature changes because those can provoke my symptoms. April and June tend to be difficult.

Since starting thiamine supplement I can drink alcohol without getting POTSy. o_O I never could tolerate more than a couple sips before without getting dizzy, lightheaded, fatigued. Now it's not an issue.

I told DH we should go out to eat while I am able to eat anything without getting sick. :D

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yesterday was insanely busy, in the best way possible. I'm shocked I don't have post-exertional malaise or a sore throat today! My supplements for mitochondrial function / chronic fatigue syndrome / vitamin deficiency/dependence are working! I feeling very hopeful for being functional this spring/summer. I'm worried about temperature changes because those can provoke my symptoms. April and June tend to be difficult.

Since starting thiamine supplement I can drink alcohol without getting POTSy. o_O I never could tolerate more than a couple sips before without getting dizzy, lightheaded, fatigued. Now it's not an issue.

I told DH we should go out to eat while I am able to eat anything without getting sick. :D
This is really great! Sounds like you are on the road to amazing things!