Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
What will it take to get back to normal? Honestly, you amaze me with all that you do! This isn’t time to be superwoman. Take it easy on yourself.
Mostly pacing. Not overdoing it and triggering post-exertional malaise.
Taking all my medications. I missed an important medication this morning. I have a short-acting form of the same medication, so I took it this evening - much better. I need to be more aggressive with anti-nausea medication and electrolytes too.
When I get a little energy, my first priority is gentle exercise. That helps me recover faster.

After I got myself medicated and fed (first meal in days! it was junk food, but at this point "fed is best"), I was able to train my dog on obedience in the pasture / around sheep for a few minutes. He hasn't gotten enough exercise, so a couple days ago he got away from a kid and found his way to the pasture to chase sheep. Thankfully he kept his teeth to himself and came back when we called him. The sheep will be easy to herd, they don't want anything to do with him and head straight to the barn. I don't want anything fancy, just bring them into the barn.

I have a long-awaited doctor appointment on Monday.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My doctor got COVID so my appointment is postponed.

I had a decent day yesterday. I was able to think clearly so I tackled a box of papers I needed to file and got it done. My MIL gave me her treadmill since she is not mobile anymore. I've been walking for 1 minute at 1 mph when I can. Better to start slowly and not trigger post exertional malaise. I was able to get to the veg garden in the evening with the kids.

I have paperwork/computer things to do today, so I hope the brain fog stays away.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Never heard of it, what is it for and what does it do? Obviously it’s sure helping you! I’m glad you are getting relief.
I’m wondering because I have a sister with polymyocitus (sp?) she is in remission but has almost died from it. With that and COPD from her years of being a smoker, her health is fragile. If I have so much as a sniffly nose, I stay away from her.