Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Went fishing today. DS8 caught a stick and a lily pad. DH and I didn't catch anything. DS16 didn't fish because he is old enough to need a fishing license and I didn't know his SSN to get it. It was really nice weather! Way too many boats out on the lake today - that part wasn't fun. We went to a shallow spot so DS8 could swim. I tossed my dog in to see if he can swim (wearing a harness/leash, and life jacket). He can swim well, he just doesn't like it much. He prefers jumping off a dock at the boat landing where it's not deep.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and then on the retrieve the hook breaks free and the whole setup comes flying back in your face and then you have to find out how to remove a hook from some part of your anatomy. at the time it hurts and sucks, but later in life you look back at it and say "Really?" but... well... stuff happens... and you can laugh at it all.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
@tortoise How are you feeling?
My infusion wore off. Fishing was too much, and then my family painted one side of the barn the next day. I was in bed a couple days after that.

But I had my second infusion this afternoon and I feel fantastic again! My poor family has whiplash.

This morning DH wasn't convinced I could drive today. By the time he got home I'd gone shopping, put groceries away, cooked supper, supervised DS16 washing dishes, dug a tiny thorn out of DS8's foot, and was doing laundry and cleaning. :weee

My doctor said the effect is cumulative so I'm hoping to get 4 good days out of this dose.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My infusion wore off. Fishing was too much, and then my family painted one side of the barn the next day. I was in bed a couple days after that.

But I had my second infusion this afternoon and I feel fantastic again! My poor family has whiplash.

This morning DH wasn't convinced I could drive today. By the time he got home I'd gone shopping, put groceries away, cooked supper, supervised DS16 washing dishes, dug a tiny thorn out of DS8's foot, and was doing laundry and cleaning. :weee

My doctor said the effect is cumulative so I'm hoping to get 4 good days out of this dose.

hopefully they're not slipping some speed in there! :) good luck! :) :) :)

Latest posts