Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope your son continues to do well on the medication. What an amazing difference.

Hope you got decent prices for your lambs. I took six ram lambs yesterday and prices were down. Cattle auction anyway with goats and sheep more of an afterthought, only 40 head. But they are off my feed bill.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I hope your son continues to do well on the medication. What an amazing difference.

Hope you got decent prices for your lambs. I took six ram lambs yesterday and prices were down. Cattle auction anyway with goats and sheep more of an afterthought, only 40 head. But they are off my feed bill.
Decent price for lambs! Last year October was awful!! So we were a bit worried!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Having moved twice in 6 months, then having knee replacement, played havoc with my sheep and breeding schedule. Prices here are highest in January and February, start to taper off in March. I’m holding back ewes now for breeding in April/May. I will have 29 ewes for next year.

I’ve got to get busy on fencing! The forest next to me has been clear cut and the shear and skidder operater cleared a fence line for me. I told the logging crew to take out any trees in the fence line and it didn’t matter if the fence got destroyed, because it was coming down anyway. This guy took it a step further and even cleared me a fire lane. I’ll have to battle tree roots to get post holes dug, but the line is clear!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS16 is sobering up from behavioral addictions on naltrexone. He's at the un-fun stage where he's realizing that he doesn't have any healthy ways to regulate his emotions. (I'm not surprised :pop) Therapy tomorrow...

DH has been busy working on the new vet clinic. It's about a month from opening, tons of work left to do.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it will help him as long as he's willing to do the work and it may take him some time to develop new habits. help him by talking it through and helping him with his goals but make sure the effort is coming from him and not you (if you know what i mean)...