Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I went up and down every isle in Safeway yesterday. I was there for the last day of sale week for the digital coupons. I need a new flyswatter. I broke mine last week, and all I have is a heavy one for which I'm about 3 and 20 on successful kills.....:mad:

i got yelled at as a kid because i would shoot them with rubber bands... made too many messes on the white painted walls...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Shopping for groceries ain’t so bad….. it’s the paying for it that hurts!

i don't like much of either of those parts of the process. if there were not people to talk to and people watching i'd find the whole experience on the level of mowing the lawn (which is the worst chore here i've always not wanted to do - but i do part of it anyways now). luckily i can normally be bribed by a visit to the chinese food place which is part of our routine run for errands which at least calms my inner anti-social and anti-shopping beast down long enough to get through it.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i think the major reason i dislike it so much is the obnoxious music they often have on. if it isn't loud at least i can deal with it much better but sometimes they really have it loud and if i were by myself i'd probably turn around and leave and go find another place to shop.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
1 week away from the move-in and soft opening of the new vet clinic! I finished finishing/refinishing wood trim in the reception area. Also a big wallpaper patch, drywall work and painting in the reception area. And painting the area around a new doorway that was done during the remodel. My part of the building/remodel is done.

Today's big excitement was the delivery of a massage chair for the vet clinic staff. :D

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
1 week away from the move-in and soft opening of the new vet clinic! I finished finishing/refinishing wood trim in the reception area. Also a big wallpaper patch, drywall work and painting in the reception area. And painting the area around a new doorway that was done during the remodel. My part of the building/remodel is done.

Today's big excitement was the delivery of a massage chair for the vet clinic staff. :D
Did you test drive the chair for them?