Dearest FreeMotion, can I please....

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I have a feeling the camp theme song would have to be "Mama Told Me Not to Come" by The Doobie Brothers. :/
I don't remember a version of this by the Doobies but then I'm getting old and senile :rolleyes: I had it on a 45 (remember those?) by Three Dog Night when they came to my hometown in 1971. Took it with me hoping to get it autographed. Silly me.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It WAS Three Dog Night, Uncle Joe! I was listening to both albums while I was posting this last night and got them confused! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Beekissed said:
I thought he was sneezing into a hanky! :p I was thinking.....I've been there! :D Usually those kind of sneezes require hankies AND depends, in my case! :lol:
:lol: I've got the Friday giggles and this one made me spew up my drink for the first time today!!! :gig
Actually, if you look at him closely, he is doing just the motion with his legs that I have to do when I sneeze real hard....sort of squeeze them together for the added muscle control. :) :lol:

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Modern............where the hell do you come up with this stuff?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Never mind!!
Whahtever!....
I used to skip classes and listen to three dog night....waayy back when....

so lets get back to goin to Free's and learn self sufficiency from each other !! ok? :p