Dearest FreeMotion, can I please....

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I have a feeling the camp theme song would have to be "Mama Told Me Not to Come" by The Doobie Brothers. :/

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I have a feeling the camp theme song would have to be "Mama Told Me Not to Come" by The Doobie Brothers. :/
:lol: I can see it now........every morning at sunrise, the Doobies are playing softly in the background, while the BS flag is slowly reaching the top of the flagpole. :lol: :lol:

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
113.gif

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I thought he was sneezing into a hanky! :p I was thinking.....I've been there! :D Usually those kind of sneezes require hankies AND depends, in my case! :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I thought he was sneezing into a hanky! :p I was thinking.....I've been there! :D Usually those kind of sneezes require hankies AND depends, in my case! :lol:
:lol: I've got the Friday giggles and this one made me spew up my drink for the first time today!!! :gig

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Beekissed wrote:
I thought he was sneezing into a hanky! I was thinking.....I've been there! Usually those kind of sneezes require hankies AND depends, in my case!

I've got the Friday giggles and this one made me spew up my drink for the first time today!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I have potato salad all over my computer screen!! :lol: :gig