Depression/Anxiety

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I used timed lights for a while, and it helped. Mounted one under the lip of the bookshelf on my headboard.

Epsom Salts have to be washed off if they are used concentrated. If you put half a cup in your bath water, you won't have a problem. If you mix it concentrated and rub it on, or if you use half a cup in a gallon of water and soak your feet, you HAVE to wash it off. It is just like salt water, dries crusty and itchy!

I'm not sure how soon sun sensitivity kicks in with SJW, just that it seems to get intensified over time. I was particularly vulnerable since we already live at high altitude.

I learned a lot from having depression. My sister says it helped me not be such a judgmental little snot. :)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
5 gallon bucket sounds doable. :) Thanks for the idea.
I'll try to get more sun soon. It's my favorite way to get Vit D. Do a little garden work, then start taking the St Johnswort. When the SJW is in my system- I'll be covered up in winter clothes anyway. Probably wont need to take it in the summer.

eta- I don't do the fish liver oils cause I'm vegetarian- but they still are a rich source of it for other people.

Latest posts