DH was on the Science Channellast night! Watch for repeats!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I dunno if i get that channel...but I'm looking :D Hope it's not on too late though. I am worn out!

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Tell him he did a great job. I love this kind of show but the clown who runs the junk yard needs something. I'm not sure what, but something.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
LOL thanks I'll tell him. Rest assured there was very little reality there. DH brought the engine Jimmy "found" for him with him from school as well as the parts for the steering mechanism. Nice of him to only charge them $250 because they're a school... :rolleyes: The junkyard, Jimmy and Billy are all real enough. I've talked to Jimmy on the phone a couple of times. He's actually a nice guy. They never met the hot tub dude, thank goodness!!! By the time they shot the scenes of DH and Ben explaining things it was about 10 pm and they were looking at a looooooooooong ride home. Oh well, they sure gave the school some excellent publicity!
Thanks for watching!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Totally off topic... but why the sudden popularity in shows about jobs? Isn't that like salt in the wound?

Hey all you laid off folk who somehow still afford cable. Wanna watch people working?