Dooley- Living like a pioneer!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
There's always a lot more to talk about on here in the spring. But then we all get busier and it's harder to find the time to share!!
And as for driving now, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be doing that while typing... ;)

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
There's always a lot more to talk about on here in the spring. But then we all get busier and it's harder to find the time to share!!
And as for driving now, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be doing that while typing... ;)
Haha! I know that one! :lol:

Yesterday, me and my dad filled flats with potting mix. Yay seedlings! We also split wood! I love working with my dad. He's the greatest!

Also, I did some serious weeding in the garden. While I was there, I noticed the grassy plot right beside the garden was growing beautiful grass. So, I got the dog and we packed up the goats and took them to eat. It was... eventful. One goat ran off half a dozen times. She ain't going next time. :rolleyes:

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Glad to see all is well with you. :)
Thanks! Same to you.

Woohoo, tomorrow's turkey season! Gonna get me a big 'un!

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm going to visit family for two weeks, and I won't have access to a computer, and I'll be leaving tomorrow, so I'll see you all then! Gonna have a good time in the south! :D

:hugs

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dooley said:
Hi!

I'm going to visit family for two weeks, and I won't have access to a computer, and I'll be leaving tomorrow, so I'll see you all then! Gonna have a good time in the south! :D

:hugs
Have fun!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And stay out of trouble! (Or, is that asking too much?)

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
And stay out of trouble! (Or, is that asking too much?)
:lol:

I'll do my best, but it seems to find me. :p

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm home now, and in the time that I was gone, the herbs in the garden have absolutely taken off. The thyme, oregano, sage, lavender and lemon balm have all doubled in size and I'm considering dividing them up and selling them roadside with the honor system. And that got me thinking, I could sell a lot of stuff. Produce, fruit wood (apple, cherry), eggs...

Anybody here done this?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I have done it through a local farmer's market. It was only $10 for a booth. I will do it again this year.