Duck Dynasty

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
The neighbors aren't good ole boys, so it creates friction.

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It was pretty hilarious when Jace got his parents to go to the HOA meeting to "back him up" and he gave his Free Country speech... then the president of the HOA showed them the agreement they signed when they bought the house and, sure enough, it was pretty clear in the contract. I'm glad Jace had the good manners to apologize and shut up... but Ms. Kay did take her casserole back!

I guess another part of why we like to watch the show is because although they do dumb things from time to time, they do not glorify being stupid nor are they genuinely mean spirited to one another.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I was watching it last night when Willie took his daughter dress shopping and Uncle Si came w/them! I was almost in tears at times.

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ohmygosh, when he is flirting with the mannequin?! Si is a good guy.... he cracks me up, Jack!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Team Chaos said:
Ohmygosh, when he is flirting with the mannequin?! Si is a good guy.... he cracks me up, Jack!
That and all the different outfits he was trying on. :lol:

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Or when the lady at the counter told him that he had to leave the tea jug and glass with her he just wandered off-Will just said.. "He's an old man and he's not right" I almost wet myself!

Budweiser

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Getting caught by the game warden fishing at the judge's pond, and Phil just walks away. Lol, my favorite part in all the shows so far

Team Chaos

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
"He gone!" Ha ha ha- Phil just lays down his pole and disappears before the other guys even catch on.. or as the guys are leaving w/ the game warden and Godwin asks "you gonna leave your gun?"- d'oh! I laughed so hard I was nearly crying watching Godwin imitate Si's panther.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
You and me both! Or how about the time he ate the coon scat? I liked the new "blind" they put in the trees. Thing is, I can almost imagine doing something like that myself! :lol:

Latest posts