Eczema help

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I also come from a long line of large breasted women. And get somthing simalar under my boobs when it is hot and I sweat a lot. I use baby powder and put a few squares of toilet paper under them to dry the area. Seems to go away if I keep the area dry.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
rd200 said:
Oh my goodness..... THAT IS IT!!!! Unfortunetly i looked up some very graphic pictures of men's groin area and womens full groin area, but yup.... that is definetly it.
:hide oops, didn't think of how graphic the pics would be when I made the sugestion. :hide

rd200

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
dragonlaurel said:
Fungus infections are fed by warm, moist environments, but sticking around that long is also a sign that your immune system was probably a bit weak. You may need to get more rest, reduce stress and/or fix your diet. Fungal infections also love it if you eat or drink lots of sugary stuff.

Just a thought- you might want to try powdered kaolin or bentonite clay to use as a body powder there. I mixed some with a couple drops of tea tree oil before and put it in a bottle for hot humid days.
Ya know, i was wondering WHY ive been getting this the whole time. My immune system *should* be good. I dont eat crap sugar food. Mostly natural, non-processed foods. I drink Kefir everyday, lots of yogurt, raw whole milk, eggs, meats, veggies, fruits.
I get 7-8 hrs/night of rest. I do have a moderate stress level, but im never sick otherwise. I usually get 1 really bad cold year and havent had the flu in 2+ years. I wonder if there is something else going on.... Diabetes?? how would i know that??? My grandpa has diabetes, but he isnt insulin dependant, he can control it with Diet. Hmmmmm... you got me thinking why my immune systme would be compromised.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Cricket said:
Or Blu-Kote if you can use that on humans:lol:. That'd be a good look! (just kidding--sorry, couldn't resist). Glad you found an answer.
That is called "Gentian Violet" and it does work. It is safe on humans.
The diagnosis of "ring worm" is made by the clinical appearance of the lesion. The hallmark of which is the red ring with an area of clearing in the center. you should see annular, red, scaly patches. There may be plaques with an active border (prominent scale with associated branching or curving hyphae...seen on microscopic examination when the skin scraping is exposed to potassium hydroxide).
Tinactin should help. It will work very well.

When I was in Viet Nam, the Marines used to get a pretty bad case of this in their feet and we would use Undecylenic Acid on it. That would sting really bad for a few minutes but it took only one treatment.

undecylenic acid topical
Generic Name: undecylenic acid topical (un deh si LEN ik AS id)
Brand names: Blis-To-Sol Powder, Cruex, Elon Dual Defense Anti-Fungal Formula, Protectol, Undelenic, ...show all 13 brand names.Desenex, Breezee Mist Foot Powder, Pedi-Pro, Caldesene Powder(obsolete), Fungoid AF, Fungi-Nail, Fungi-Nail Pen, Myco Nail A

New Nail Fungus Treatment
Toenail Fungus Treatments
What is undecylenic acid topical?

Undecylenic acid topical (for the skin) is a fatty acid that works by preventing fungus from growing on the skin.
Undecylenic acid topical is used to treat skin infections that are caused by fungus, such as athlete's foot, jock itch, diaper rash, prickly heat, excessive sweating in the groin area, itching, burning, and chafing.

Undecylenic acid topical may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.

Latest posts