End of the Earth Postponed

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Excellent thread!
I've always wondered, maybe they Mayans only went that far because it just seemed so far away, it was far enough?:old

Does there have to be some HUGE meaning behind it? They probably figured by 2012, someone smart enough to write another calender would come along by then, and whaddaya know, they did! Or more technically, what Mackay said! They only finished writing out that cycle, like we would write out a year and then start a new calender. No big deal, just the turning of a page.
But this is where the prophets and shamans come in. The end of a cycle begins a new cycle and with that cycle come a new vibratory level of existence.... some of the mayan shamans are saying that the whole consciousness of the plants people will shift and our reality will shift with it in totality. They predict earth changes which are already in the process also, starting with the loss of our magnet field around the planet, and that is a real deal.

If you want to get a better understanding of what the Mayans are thinking they have given delegation to a U. S. person to speak for them. He has several videos out on what is happening according to the Shaman who claim to hold memovry though oral tradition of the ancient Mayn knowledge One of his videos is on youtube, a 14 part series... its called The Maya of Eternal Time. Check it out if you are really interested in the prophecy and the calendar and what this ancient culture is trying to tell us.

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ahhhh Y2K! I can't believe the hours - literally days - I spent making sure the company I worked for was in compliance and that all our vendors were in compliance - letters sent out, forms to be signed and returned - the big wait for the 1st day back to work after New Years Day - WHAT A LET-DOWN! :lol:
:he And now, no big blow-up in 2012 - OH WAIT - That's election year. :weee