Ever Given Blocking Suez Canal

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Forgive me for busting a gut at your response. Wind and lightenin sure can be dangerous. You might not have fallen off a turnip truck but have you ever driven one on a windy day? Ever been on a sail boat? Wind can move tons. The size of that ship made it more vulnerable to catching wind and it doesn't need a sail, sheer size will do it. The bigger the structure the more wind it catches. Not trying to be rude, just a little reality check dude.
Peace!

You ain't busting my gut, I agree with you. But there was no tornado, nor hurricane at the timea. And that's a fact, Jack.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I pray to Almighty God, that what I've read on citizen news sites, about what was/is on that ship, is completely untrue!!!

Do you own research, draw your on conclusions, is all I'm going to say.

I'm now done posting links on this thread and discussing this topic. If someone else wants to continue posting links and discussing, the thread is all yours.

Edit I wanted to add... I'm only human and my heart can only take "so much".

Last edited:

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
No hurricane, no tornado. That is a fact, Jack. the other fact is that there were 40 mph winds that day. Some ships went through with the assistance of tug boats. At least one chose not to go through at all. Human error and high winds grounded the ship. No snake under that rock.

That information comes from the Suez Canal Authority.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No hurricane, no tornado. That is a fact, Jack. the other fact is that there were 40 mph winds that day. Some ships went through with the assistance of tug boats. At least one chose not to go through at all. Human error and high winds grounded the ship. No snake under that rock.

That information comes from the Suez Canal Authority.
Glad you're doing your own research.

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if everyone did the same? At least before crying wolf.