Fall Soap Swap ~ Please re-read the first post.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Welcome to the first Soap Swap. I am giving everyone enough time to make soap if needed. I hope this goes well. I am excited to see what happens.

I don't see any reason to limit it to CP soap. If you are more the melt and pour kinda person, feel free to sign up as well.

I will take names until October 31st
What we will do is send out a bar of soap to the person below us.
You can sign--up more than once if you'd like.
You may PM me if you have any questions about the swap.

We can mail these in a manila envelope with very minimal postage costs.
When you have your soap ready to be mailed PM the person below you for his/her address!
Please send out your soap by November 15th.

Remember to HAVE FUN!
Thank you to all who participates.

DISCLAIMER:
SS, and staff are not responsible for what happens within this swap
and that people should only swap if they are comfortable knowing they might not get a bar of soap in return.
I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone.

(I stole the wording from BYC, Thank you Queen Scoot :D )

****SWAP LIST****

Damummis
Gettinaclue
LittleRoosterCroft
Moolie
Savingdogs
Wifezilla
Britesea
Valmom
Farmfresh
Gallina Vecchia
aggieterpkatie
Lee & Lyric
Hillfarm
Big Brown Horse
Calendula
Lee & Lyric

If you are ready to send soap to your swap buddy, feel free to do so. PM them for the address you are sending to. Please let me know when you receive your soap so I can make sure that everyone is covered. Thanks.

LittleRoosterCroft

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Add me to the list! I make goat's milk and glycerin....plus hunting and kitchen soaps.

This should be fun!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Me! I love soap! And I'm just about to start a new batch so the timing is perfect :)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Put me down as tenative. My soap usually comes out good but the last batch is DARK brown, like chocolate-colored soap. :sick I'll have to work my my technique a little and see if I can get something nice made in time.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Put me in. I have been wanting to try soap forever...and I know I have melt and pour supplies on hand if I accidentally screw something up! :gig

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love this idea, although I will probably have to wait for the next one - I can't work up the nerve, plus my first batch will probably be something VERY simple and un-inventive, like castile soap.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I love this idea too! It will probably be just melt-and-pour, because I've never made soap; but this is just the motivation I need to start!

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
I love this idea, although I will probably have to wait for the next one - I can't work up the nerve, plus my first batch will probably be something VERY simple and un-inventive, like castile soap.
No worries, just let me know if you change your mind so I can add you to the list.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
Mine was too, and I have a neighbor who LOVES the stuff. I've given her several bars. I also have family asking for my soap. Your soap doesn't have to be fancy. Don't let that pressure get you. Just do YOUR thing.