Fall Soap Swap ~ Please re-read the first post.

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
Lee & Lyric, did your soap come?
:weee happy, happy, joy, joy it is now in my hands. I'm going promptly to put it into the shower. It is a "Starr" of a bar. Love the smell and color. Thank you, Aggie . . .

Lyric

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
lee&lyric said:
aggieterpkatie said:
Lee & Lyric, did your soap come?
:weee happy, happy, joy, joy it is now in my hands. I'm going promptly to put it into the shower. It is a "Starr" of a bar. Love the smell and color. Thank you, Aggie . . .

Lyric
Oh good, glad you got it! I mailed another package that same day and it has yet to get there! :/

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
I never got my soap. Did it get sent?
Oh no! I did send it, and you should have received it way before now. I just checked my Post Office receipt, I sent it on October 24th to the address you gave me via PM. Orange-cinnamon with orange peel "scrubby" bits.

FWIW, I haven't received my soap yet either--I wonder if it's a customs issue? I know that when I mailed kefir grains they seemed to take forever before the recipients received them.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Maybe it is just slow. I know my sister lives in Canada and she sends Christmas gifts to us in like September. I forgot you are in Canada! I'll keep watching for it!