FarmerDenise's journal - full on harvest time = busy, busy, busy

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We had a nice nap and after putting the critters to bed for the night, I finally got started processing some of the harvest. I am filling our dehydrators with sweet gypsy peppers, saving the seeds.
I should have plenty of dehydrated peppers to give as gifts as well as seeds. And we will also have lots for our emergency kit.

Here is a picture of our pond for the day. All summer long we had a large wading pool and lounge chairs in this spot. We just put them away for the winter. There is a water melon is floating in the water. Now that is a real watermelon :lol:
SO put decoys in the water. SO felt lazy today, since he didn't have to water anything. :lol:

239_100_6855.jpg

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Oh I am sorry! I was hoping that things were getting better.

Here is a hug for you my friend :hugs....you can always talk to us.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Dace said:
Oh I am sorry! I was hoping that things were getting better.

Here is a hug for you my friend :hugs....you can always talk to us.
me too, thanks for the hugs, I really need them right now.
I am afraid, if he sees me online, he'll go into another rage.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Are you at home? If so get off that computer! We don't want to give him any reason to get more angry.

Check in later when he is not home.....just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! Hang tough and do what you have to do!

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
If anyone has a way to get to FD without using a computer (if that is a danger to her), I have two spare bedrooms and am just a few hours away. I could use a couple of spare hands!

Send me a private message if I am needed. I am going to be away this weekend, unfortuantely.