FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think I dodged a bullet on the last rejection. There were some weird questions on dealing with people that might attack you personally. Did a little more deeper research and evidently very very much political infighting goes on. Not what I am about. Lots of folks brought that environment from a large local employer where I did not last after 11 years because I could not keep my big mouth shut. LOL.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was very disappointed about not getting a job I had interviewed for. It sounded like a perfect job for me and they told me my "skills were too old". I hadn't worked in their particular software for about 8 years, but it really bugged me because it's not like I needed to be up-to date on it because it was an entry-level position that I applied for. I have almost 20 years experience in the field, and a BS to boot.
I mentioned to some friends that I was dissapointed about the situation and they gave me the low-down on the company. Very East Coast Corporate mentality, cut throat competition for promotions and bonuses, and suit/tie environment. So totally not me! I was so luck to have NOT gotten that job.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Got the old PC up and running tonight. What follows are a few photos of "back then".

misc 014.JPG

Latest posts