FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
No real updates from me on this thread.
Only good news is the local volunteer organization I am with is close to merging with another unit, pending National HQ approval this weekend. The merged unit will keep our current name and history, with the leadership from the other unit taking over. I have been asked by the new leader to stay on as Financial Manager, which I probably will (have a month to decide).

Excited for the kids. The three of us currently leading have a combined 60+ years of experience in the organization. The new leadership is younger and committed. Could be the start of something good

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220907-151953_Facebook.jpg

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
In two weeks, we're going to take a long weekend to go visit a friend just south of Minneapolis.

The wife had never been in that part of the country before, so it should be fun. Wisconsin is always an interesting change in scenery as you cross the state.
They are still in road construction season that away, just as an fyi. I know that Interstate 94 was down to 2 lanes both ways this past weekend--makes for a lovely mess.

Lots of road construction on 94 in WI too :) Hopefully it won't be too bad for you all :)