FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Yes, my daughter picked out these samples. She is going to design some jewelry around them.

We met the owners, it was great. (They are wearing the cowboy hats in the start of the video linked below). Lots more positive stuff as she is pursuing a career like their daughter and it may be the start of a professional connection. We hated to have to leave.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
End of next week we are planning on going to the Ohio State Fair. Rented a motorized wheelchair/scooter thing for the wife. She didn't fuss when I suggested it. The museum trip a few weeks ago was an eye opener for her. I kept suggesting frequent breaks, but she refused. She was completely wiped out the next day.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
End of next week we are planning on going to the Ohio State Fair. Rented a motorized wheelchair/scooter thing for the wife. She didn't fuss when I suggested it. The museum trip a few weeks ago was an eye opener for her. I kept suggesting frequent breaks, but she refused. She was completely wiped out the next day.
Renting the scooter worked out great. After 8+ hours, I was achey and sore from constant walking (need to get back to daily walking again), but the wife was in decent condition at the end of the day.

A scooter may be a long term solution, just need to determine what we will do to transport it and what type to get.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I forget the breed, but I thought this rabbit was lovely
20230804_122016.jpg