Reaction score
It's going to happen..

Screenshot_20230920-124327_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230920-124349_Gallery.jpg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:celebrate wonderful!

Nice looking. Now I see why garden will be in the front yard! 😁. That's ok...and a pool to take care of, or remove. Now -- there's NO tree for squirrels...the cat is not going to like that. 🤫. I like the side garage. In VA they require porch side rails & step ones.

Can't wait for our "tour" ! 🥰. Getting valium for wife??? :lol:

And I know you're excited, too!! Congrats, 👏🥳

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
:celebrate wonderful!

Nice looking. Now I see why garden will be in the front yard! 😁. That's ok...and a pool to take care of, or remove. Now -- there's NO tree for squirrels...the cat is not going to like that. 🤫. I like the side garage. In VA they require porch side rails & step ones.

Can't wait for our "tour" ! 🥰. Getting valium for wife??? :lol:

And I know you're excited, too!! Congrats, 👏🥳
Also have my eye on the vacant lot next to it, too.

Lots to do. Would like to be settled in by Thanksgiving

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
A couple of suggestions on appliances... If you are anywhere near Mennonite or Amish stores...to go look at simple types.... whatever you do, get the simpler washer and dryer (NO, NOT hand cranked..... LOL) but go with as little electronic crap as you can... the electronics go bad fast and are expensive to replace....using the simple one with the push/pull knob that you select the cycle.... Same with the fridge and a freezer..... and if bending is a problem... go with a BOTTOM freezer in the fridge... they are mostly all a pull out drawer and although you lose a little bit of space... they make the fridge part up high enough where you can see in and not "lose things" as easily in the back of the shelves where you can't see.....and easy to find stuff in the freezer...
If you are interested in a big freezer... go with an upright... MIDEA is good brand and they make a freezer that can be converted to a fridge, I got the 21 cu ft one for under 1,000 and no interest for 12 months if you use the Lowe's card (instead of the 5% off purchase price)... But if you are going to have alot of heavy stuff... go with the permanent shelves instead of the adjustable...
Just a little BTDT info.....
and natural gas/lpg cooking stove... again... mennonite and amish ones do NOT have the electronic starter ignitions.... those electronic starter stuff will not work in a power outage... you can light burners on top with a match on some of them, ... but can not light the ovens.... but the ones without all that electronic ignition stuff will work with the power out....
My dryer is in storage for the last 15+ years... I use a clothes line outside for most everything all the time, and a drying rack inside for some stuff... good for adding humidity in the house also....