FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Agree with the estate sale finds... Washer/dryers and fridges and freezers are often available... like the ones @murphysranch got. I have bought 3 freezers over the years at "sales" ... especially older ones with a few dings... at really good prices...most in the $100-300 range... and have 2 that are 20 plus years old with me... no telling how old they really are... chest freezers are often cheaper at sales since everyone likes the uprights... chest ones cost less to operate and "hold the cold easier"... take more floor space... trade offs.

Good luck with everything... hope the closing goes smoothly and things go along so that you can get moved in and settled before the cold weather and the holidays .....
We have a chest and upright freezer already. We have my son's refrigerator if we need to use it.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I LOVE :lol: :old:lol: how we're all "helping" you with this move and restructuring things for you. :clap

We're soooo excited for you since we have been dreaming along with you for a while. :hugs😍 just know we mean well.....I think you do! Next spring we'll expect a garden & lots of pics.

Besides, you're only one offering up such opportunity right now.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Follow up decisions
1. Determine move date and last date of rental
2. Determine feasibility of switching kitchen stove to propane. If so, have work done to provide option of switching furnace and water heater to propane in the future
3. Determine painting scheme
4. Review remaining funds, prioritize immediate purchases

Figure out just how crazy we are. 😆