FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Kitchen 100% prepped and ready to paint. I have a 3 switch setup to swap out, but everything else is done. In the fading natural light, I missed a bunch of spackling spots in the bedrooms last night. Redid those this morning. Stopped for dinner, heading back with another carload, all my computer stuff included. Need to move TVs.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
14 hour day. Two trips for painting supplies. Ugh.

Office painted, have to do two walls of baseboard painting. New desks set up. Receptacles/switches swapped out.

Family room accent walls painted, receptacles/switches swapped out. Got the CAT 6 gear I need to hook the TV up to the internet.

Kitchen painted except for the trim.

The helpers were greatly appreciated. We had a good time.

Too dark for pictures, maybe tomorrow

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You do work from home. Glad the office is functional! Today is movers day, right?

Well, doesn't that just yank you into reality??!! Even tho planned, it probably seems it snuck up on ya. 🤫😳

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
13 hour day today. A little disappointed in the painting yesterday after seeing it in full sun, but that will have to wait. I am a little worried about space in the garage, we shall see. Upstairs of the current house ready except for our bedroom. That should be quick in the morning. Garage is good. Lots to do