FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Got to get some motivation going. Still took it easy yesterday, but feeling normal now. During the coming warm up, I need to get some drive way markers. The wife missed the turnaround/backup spot by a good distance with the snow covering and drove in the yard.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Getting off my duff this weekend and going to attack my office room. Repainting, because I am picky and didn't like the job the girls did. Two months of using my desk setup, I want to reconfigure things a bit. Works great for my work equipment, not so great when I bring my personal equipment to be added to the mix

I have two professional baseball jerseys that are getting framed at Hobby Lobby to hang in my office, so it's a little incentive to get the office done.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
This was just recycling stuff and just resettling things, like moving the cat carriers to the storage basement. Nothing controversial. LOL.

Next round in the living room may not be so easy.

It was so nice out, I did a little in the garage to get some sunshine 🌞. Disposed some of my stuff. Have a hole started in the garage.

Once the ground firms up, will have the shed door guy come out and see if he can fix the door. Then I can really make a hole in the garage