FarmerJamie - A new beginning

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The curtain search was not productive. Went to multiple places and came up empty

call the guy (generic guy)? maybe something custom from a place that can do it...

in the short term take some strips of cardboard and paint them with your wall color and hang them up by dental floss...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
call the guy (generic guy)? maybe something custom from a place that can do it...
I checked into that when I originally started the search. The businesses are in the affluent areas and the options are very pricey.

The black garbage bag I have hanging to block the sun is working well.....just saying... the wife is not impressed

20240205_081303.jpg

Four boxes moved to the master bedroom for the wife to go through. I tossed two non working electric blankets. We have a ton of blankets and comforters, working through those will be a challenge.

I am eying a box of old paid bills as my next target. Have no idea why they were saved. Also multiple boxes of cleaning supplies. Have no idea what the wife was thinking
I increased her box "stack" by 3 this morning.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I checked into that when I originally started the search. The businesses are in the affluent areas and the options are very pricey.

The black garbage bag I have hanging to block the sun is working well.....just saying... the wife is not impressed

View attachment 25457

I increased her box "stack" by 3 this morning.

very chic...