FarmerJamie - A new beginning

lalaland

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
well, heck, I can see you have a sense of humor! usually I get bored reading the first lists in the journals, but you made me laugh.

welcome!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well ya lost me on the music, but I won't hold it against you since you're one of my favorites on BYC :lol: I am SO glad to see you here!!!! :hugs Looks like you will be fitting right in :D :D I never knew some of these things about you, nice to get to know you a little better!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Well ya lost me on the music, but I won't hold it against you since you're one of my favorites on BYC :lol: I am SO glad to see you here!!!! :hugs Looks like you will be fitting right in :D :D I never knew some of these things about you, nice to get to know you a little better!
I just reviewed yours, too. :plbb

Actually, that particular music (right or wrong) got me through some tough times decades ago.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
lalaland said:
well, heck, I can see you have a sense of humor! usually I get bored reading the first lists in the journals, but you made me laugh.

welcome!
Thanks so much!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:

Actually, that particular music (right or wrong) got me through some tough times decades ago.
No right or wrong...just not my thing ;) I have listened to most everuthing, country is not one i have ever gotten into much. My distant cousin is a country music star though :lol: Go figure :p

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:

No right or wrong...just not my thing ;) I have listened to most everuthing, country is not one i have ever gotten into much. My distant cousin is a country music star though :lol: Go figure :p
Well, the postive is there, if I want "dad time" in the garage, basement, or whatever, a little "Guitars, Cadillacs,..." cranked up usually clears everyone out. There's a bright spot in everything!
:)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
hey! another ohio person! welcome

:)
Thanks! I've seen you around the boards - are you near the Middlefield Amish or the Sugarcreek/Millersburg Amish?