FarmerJamie - A new beginning

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Hey, everyone, still kicking here. Life is busy, busy. Things are okay. 5 months married now, having fun. My wife actually reports to me at work (long story Lol), but it's working out well for everyone. We finally have all of her legal changes done, so she can't be deported back to Mississippi now. Lolololol

We are still getting a plan together for moving south in the future. Still dealing with my sister and my mom's estate. I have dialed back my volunteer stuff big time. I am dealing with some minor temporary health issues, so, I have slowed down a bit across the board.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So good to hear from you! Congrats on the marriage. I know you went down a long road to get there and so glad to hear it all worked out!

Hope the health issues are resolved quickly.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It's amazing how some things manage to work out much better than expected.

Focus right now is to get my eldest graduated college in December (a semester early!) and get the finances together to permit the move. We've been looking at log cabin designs and making a wish list of amenities.

Once I get back on the road to recovery, it will be easier.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrat to the daughter - December is close! That'll be a good feeling for her and for your pocketbook, lol.