Farmville?

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
It's Farmtown where I can already buy horses but I'm close on Farmville. As soon as I move up to that level I'll start sending them.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
So I am now the proud owner of 5 baby elephants. Do I even want to know what I'm going to harvest from them??????

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
So I am now the proud owner of 5 baby elephants. Do I even want to know what I'm going to harvest from them??????
ON FARMVILLE?!!!!!!!!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
ok I've not played Farmville in like a week?? Haven't been on facebook in that time....

So I log in today..........

44 GIFT REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!! 44!!!!!!!!!!

And I think 6 of those were baby elephants! :th

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Henrietta23 said:
Uhhh where did you get elephants from???
THey were gifts. "The circus came to town" for 48 hours and Farmville made baby elephants available to be gifted. I got 5. They're 23% ready. I have a hot air balloon too.

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I harvested my elephants! I won't destroy the mystery ;)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
It seems since joining Facebook our computer has had more problems. We were getting constant pop-ups even though they were supposed to be blocked. I finally got those to stop by upgrading our anti-virus program. Then this weekend the computer kept giving us dire warnings that we were infected with all kinds of stuff but it wouldn't open the anti-virus program at all! DH was able to force it to open with the cable disconnected and then get it to run a scan with the cable quickly reconnected and that seems to have taken care of it. I'm not sure if it's a coincidence that this all started after I joined Facebook and started playing Farmtown and Farmville and a few games. But I think I'll stop for a while to see what happens, or hopefully doesn't! But I will harvest one elephant first!