Farmville?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Anyone here a facebook user playing Farmville? My kids and I are addicted...I actually joined FB just so I could have a farm. :rolleyes:

My DDs 16 & 18 send me texts from school that say Farmville!!! which is code for please check on my farm, mom.

Addicted.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Of course!!! I started on Farm Town but Farmville is way better. With making a profit from your animals it makes it more fun.

I only allow myself one visit a day, mostly. so I have to plan my crops accordingly. Makes it more a challenge.

:D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I love FarmVille! :weee Ridiculous time waster, but it's fun! A friend of mine has an incredible farm, he must have spent money on farm cash (I won't go that far - plus I just don't have the spare cash!)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Wait, there's a farm game on FB now that's NOT Farm Town??!!

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
A couple friends of mine cannot figure out why, if I already have a farm, would I play Farmville (and Farmtown :rolleyes:). I tell them on my little virtual farm I don't have to worry about getting the kids to weed for me, the farm never dries out from lack of rain or gets snowed on in the middle of growing season, and I always have someone ready to buy my stuff. It's fun!

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Becky and her son are addicted as well. She's at level 22. Don't know if that's high up there or not. I don't have one and don't know if I ever will. :idunno

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
LOL...I love you guys! You are as dorky as me!

Gina, I was just doing some planting and had to think...ok, that is 3 days, Hmmm wait no that is Sat and we won't be home....can't plant that! :lol:

I really need a more interesting life!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I play/played Farmville....I am more addicted to Mafia Wars now!! I already have the mansion in Farmtown so that game is pretty much done for me.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I too play Farmville, though it's been a few days since I've checked it, so my crops are probably all dead. Oops! :lol: Sometimes real life gets in the way of the game. :/
I don't buy farmcash either, nor will I do any suveys or whatever to earn any on these games. I get enough junkmail in my email box. no need to send me email address out to more places.
I could use some more neighbors though, if anyone is interested.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Wait, there's a farm game on FB now that's NOT Farm Town??!!
Quail if you play you should look at farmville. I like the graphics better. Harvesting is easier and the animal are great.

Ah, I have never done a survey our bought money. I think that's just crazy. my .02