Farrah Fawcett died

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Farrah Fawcett died today after a battle with cancer.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Frosting! :) Got to admire a woman whose hair influenced a whole decade and beyond! There is a woman in my office who still wears the style.

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome.

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:welcome Frosting

And Thank You for starting a thread to say Good Bye to Farrah Fawcett. She was a Good Person with strong values and ideas of family and friends. She was a very wonderful actress. Well and of course the icon of my peoples dream of beauty. I for one had the Farrah hair for 4-5 years. But she maintained her beauty through out all these years inside and out even while battling this cancer. As Jaclyn Smith said she is with the true Angels now.

This is much better than discussing someone that brought notary to himself through shock and discuss. I would much rather remember the Good :hugs Than the Bad and Ugly :ep :sick

She will be missed. :hit

:frow Karan :D

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I think Farrah Fawcett was the first poster dh bought that wasn't a sports figure... :lol:

She was very brave, I thought, to video her cancer experience.

Frosting

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcomes.

Did anyone know Ed McMahon died this week too?

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I think I briefly heard that about Ed McMahon.

I admire Farrah Fawcett for documenting her cancer struggle. It shows that even those with means still struggle with dire cirumstances like everyone else.

BTW, :welcome Frosting.

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
punkin said:
I think I briefly heard that about Ed McMahon.

I admire Farrah Fawcett for documenting her cancer struggle. It shows that even those with means still struggle with dire cirumstances like everyone else.

BTW, :welcome Frosting.
Yes that show how strong and determined of a person she was. She had eve gone to Germany to try treatments there. They are suppose to have a special of her documentary on 20/20 I think. I hope her struggle serves has a inspiration to others. I am sure that was her intention. Sure wish I could have had part of her strenght, and of course some of her good looks. She was even beautiful being 60.

:frow Karan :D