Fashion show Creal approved

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks y'all for the compliments. That was a look of disgust, you wouldn't believe all the trash, garbage, metal and glass we picked up and threw away-properly.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Everything the former owners ever consumed was thrown out on the property. Over 1700 pounds of scrap metal, beer cans and bottles, toilets, carpet, shoes, toys, glass shower doors, ink pens, broken house hold items, 3 sofas, above ground swimming pool liner, the metal frame, and burn piles everywhere. News flash! Glass does NOT burn! Instead of a burn barrel, they just built trash fires all over the place.

Pigs are clean, they generally poop in a certain spot, if given enough room. These people would be an insult to pigs.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Creal, my work clothes are starting to disintegrate off my body....but I can't seem to let them go. You know how you get that perfect shirt..it's the right weight, fit, size for comfortable working? When I get one of those I am so reluctant to throw them away due to the rarity of that shirt...a comfortable work shirt. I currently have two that I have loved unto death, but just can't let them go...it's like wearing a second skin.

These are shirts where, if they come out of the laundry the wrong side out, it's completely okay because I started wearing them on that side because the outside is so very stained up. Now both sides are well stained, so inside or outside, it doesn't matter how I wear them. I call that perfection!

I realized just how bad they are getting when I went to collect eggs the other day and~as usual, forgot my basket~ an egg dropped out of the hole in my shirt. One day my grandgirl poked a little finger at one of my holes and said, "Ganny, your shirt is broken."

I call that "broken IN". :cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Now Bee, if your shirt is dropping eggs, it might be time to get another one. No wasting perfectly good eggs!! LOL

It didn't break but it sure got old Jake excited...eggs, dropping from the sky! I just gathered up that hole in my hand so no more eggs could fall from it and went on...but pretty soon it may be impossible to gather all the holes together. :D