Feed prices

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Quote copied from Creal: Here we go again... I opened the news this morning and wham 1.9 Trillion Dollars is staring me in the face.

If 1 second equaled 1 dollar. 1.9 Trillion seconds is a little more than 60,247 years.

The world has gone plum nutty!

Creal, the good news: We won't have to deal with it. For, I am convinced: At the current strength and rate of the prophecied labor pains, we will be in the new heaven and new earth. That debt slate will have been wiped clean, along with all of the evil that it represents.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Quote copied from Creal: Here we go again... I opened the news this morning and wham 1.9 Trillion Dollars is staring me in the face.

If 1 second equaled 1 dollar. 1.9 Trillion seconds is a little more than 60,247 years.

The world has gone plum nutty!

Creal, the good news: We won't have to deal with it. For, I am convinced: At the current strength and rate of the prophecied labor pains, we will be in the new heaven and new earth. That debt slate will have been wiped clean, along with all of the evil that it represents.

Are you referring to Nesara and Gesara?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
No, I am referring to the new Jerusalem, which will be set up after the Tribulation period. It is my humble opinion that we can't be far from the time when Jesus states, ENOUGH.... Then, his people are removed, to let those who remain fend for themselves in this fecal pit.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Still, I don't run the tanks below a quarter either.... you neve know when you have an emergency that you might not have time to stop and fill up. In fact, I usually try to fill up at a 1/2 tank just as a precaution. Plus, psychologically, a half tank fill up is not so painful money wise, as a nearly empty tank fill up.
A saying I have always liked living paycheck to paycheck is "It cost just as much to keep a tank full as it does empty" I add only you don't have to worry about running out right before pay day.
Currently I will fill up at 3/4 a tank if I'm in town (If I don't know when I'll be back in town) exspecially in the winter. Most of the places I go do not have a gas station on the way.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No, I am referring to the new Jerusalem, which will be set up after the Tribulation period. It is my humble opinion that we can't be far from the time when Jesus states, ENOUGH.... Then, his people are removed, to let those who remain fend for themselves in this fecal pit.

You and I live in the third dimension... I completely understand your words in the third dimension (Spiritual). But we must remember our Father's promise. "May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven." And what that would look like for the second dimension (earth) and even down to the first dimension (a physical being).

Makes sense, I hope???

Second harvest comes first though.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I do wonder. But for centuries people have said the same. So I worry but don't know.
It does look like the down fall is coming for the "last" great nation.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I do wonder. But for centuries people have said the same. So I worry but don't know.
It does look like the down fall is coming for the "last" great nation.
Trust Almighty God, His Words are Truth and his Timing is Perfect.

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day."

And no more T \o/

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have no worries. My reaction to this time we are going through: kind of like the excitement of a kid waiting for Christmas morning. That mixed up with knowing that there are some difficult times ahead, which is why the comparison to birth pangs is so appropriate... Pain, upon pain, ever increasing intensity, until the great blessing at the end. The trials of the last year are puppy play compared to coming attractions.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have no worries. My reaction to this time we are going through: kind of like the excitement of a kid waiting for Christmas morning. That mixed up with knowing that there are some difficult times ahead, which is why the comparison to birth pangs is so appropriate... Pain, upon pain, ever increasing intensity, until the great blessing at the end. The trials of the last year are puppy play compared to coming attractions.
No Better Time to be Alive than Today, Right Here, Right Now.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I watched the neighbors from the front door today. Cute laughing and screaming childern bundled from head to toe getting pulled through the corn field on a toboggan behind a 4 wheeler, having the time of their lives. Made me wish I was a kid again.

My pond is frozen up, yet another answer to prayer. So this weekend I'll be cutting out saplings that have grown around the bank. I'm not Jesus, I can't walk on water. Water has to be frozen first before I can walk on it with my chainsaw. Wive says I'm crazy, I said: that's why you love me.

No better day or time to be alive, than right here, right now! I'm loving life!!! When my number is up, there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. Each day the good Lord allows me to roll out of bed in the morning and get on my knees and pray to Him. Is another day closer to being with Him. It's OK, I really dig where I'm going \o/

Two certainties in life, Death and Taxes, I can't prevent either one. No sense in worrying about either one. Live for today, now is the time to live life to its fullest! Did I mention, I'm loving life?

Today is the day, The Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I wonder... if I'll get an AMEN! or you are plum nutty? It doesn't really matter either way...

Last edited: