Feed prices

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE. i WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT. i AGREE. THIS IS A FINE DAY TO BE ALIVE. FOR, I AM A BELOVED DAUGHTER OF THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE. HE LOVES ME WITH A RECKLESS, NEVER ENDING, EVERLASTING LOVE. AND HE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING TO TOUCH ME THAT IS NOT FIRST FILTERED THROUGH HIS FINGERS.

Hardknockshomestead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
New song came to mind. Hope you don't mind me writing it down. I think I'll call it, I'm like a

I'm, like a long highway
the road, that guides your way
Then follows you back home again

I'm, like a street light shining
The white light blinding bright
Turning off and on again.

It's times like these to learn to live again
It's times like these to give and give again
It's times like these to learn to love again
It's times like these, time and time again

I'm like a new day rising
a new sky shining
To hang the stars upon again

I'm like a breath of fresh air
I'm everywhere
To breathe in and out again

It's times like these to learn to live again
It's times like these to give and give again
It's times like these to learn to love again
It's times like these, time and time again
Thank you for sharing your song with us! Many of us need hope.

In your song I hear a spiritual tone of guidance for our lives; that there is a light for us to walk by as we navigate through this darkness over our beloved nation.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Did you write that song, Creal? You'd ought to put it to music if you haven't already, then share it here on video.

Yes... The lyrics and melody popped up in my head while I was watching the kids across the road. Having the time of their lives in the ice covered corn field with their dad. Pulling them around with a 4 wheeler while they were in a toboggan.

I haven't put it to any music. Please feel free to use it / record it. There are no copy rights, it came to me free, so it's given to you all free.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your song with us! Many of us need hope.

In your song I hear a spiritual tone of guidance for our lives; that there is a light for us to walk by as we navigate through this darkness over our beloved nation.

It might could use a bit of tweaking and perhaps a third verse and a chorus outro. But I wrote it down, exactly, as I heard it playing in my head.

Now that I went back and read what I wrote. I believe a better title would simply be Again instead of, I'm like a

Pray on it, we have the same Father. The third verse will come to you, I'm positive it will.

Last edited:

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Perhaps completely off topic here but I keep hearing of Millions, Trillions and Billions. I must admit theses amounts of money, are thrown around so frequently. I don't even think twice about what, they really mean anymore.

For fun and because I was bored and just so I could bring myself back to reality... I said what if 1 dollar equaled 1 second of time? Well let's see what we have...

1 Million seconds = 11 1/2 days
1 Billion seconds = 31 years
1 Trillion seconds = 31,709 years

How's that for an eye opener? Are we having fun yet?
Hubby is very smart and always reminding me of deep time. Like deep time, big money is hard to fathom. Even when we actually think about billions and trillions, we really cannot wrap our brain around it. Very good object lesson.

HornyToadAcres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I watched the neighbors from the front door today. Cute laughing and screaming childern bundled from head to toe getting pulled through the corn field on a toboggan behind a 4 wheeler, having the time of their lives. Made me wish I was a kid again.

My pond is frozen up, yet another answer to prayer. So this weekend I'll be cutting out saplings that have grown around the bank. I'm not Jesus, I can't walk on water. Water has to be frozen first before I can walk on it with my chainsaw. Wive says I'm crazy, I said: that's why you love me.

No better day or time to be alive, than right here, right now! I'm loving life!!! When my number is up, there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. Each day the good Lord allows me to roll out of bed in the morning and get on my knees and pray to Him. Is another day closer to being with Him. It's OK, I really dig where I'm going \o/

Two certainties in life, Death and Taxes, I can't prevent either one. No sense in worrying about either one. Live for today, now is the time to live life to its fullest! Did I mention, I'm loving life?

Today is the day, The Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I wonder... if I'll get an AMEN! or you are plum nutty? It doesn't really matter either way...
AMEN

I have no fear of death. I know He is coming back one day but I don't profess to know when. I am pretty focused on living in the here and now though I know whose I am and where is my true home. I am sad to see this Great Experiment potentially come to its end. Feels premature to me.

Latest posts