Fire Cider Tonic

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Hm, going to have to try the "tea" nmred.... that might be tolerable. I can't get anybody else in the house to try it!

citylife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
gram of 5 said:
Hi City Life, A couple of years ago you were kind enough to send me some kefir grains. I just wanted to let you know that they are still going strong and we are really enjoying the milk kefir every day. I have "payed it forward" a few times by giving the grains to others. Hope you are doing well, love reading about all of your animals. We have 19 layer hens and 19 1 week old meat birds. They are all enjoying the whey from the kefir!! Bless you and yours and again thanks for your kindness!!:)
Thank you so much for letting me know they are doing well. I am glad you have been able to share them with others. I have had a lot of compliments on the quality of them. Speaking of which, "How are yours Dawn?"
LOL

We are enjoying the new place and the ability to have more livestock.
Catch up with you soon.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
No one knows. I've tried sending her an e-mail, and never got an answer. :hu

citylife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Where is Dawn, by the way? She hasn't posted since November.
Hummmmmmmmmm I don't know. I just looked through some of our old messages and I don't think we ever exchanged phone numbers.

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
She was having computer troubles there for a while, if I remember correctly. Maybe it went on the fritz?

citylife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Today I again used my tonic made over a year ago as a mop for bbq ribs........... AMAZING!
I took the veggies and poured them and some of the tonic in a drip pan along with water and some 7-up. Slow cooked for 4 hours and used the mop the last hour or so......... Turned out amazing!