- Dec 22, 2010
- Reaction score
1. Probably a stand alone block that can be movedHere are some things I would want and/or dream about:
1. A butcher block counter for processing meat.
2. A wood kitchen range in addition to "normal" cook stove.
3. Utility sink for washing hard to handle items. For example, my 930 All American pressure canner.
4. Accessibility for laundry room. Currently, my washer is under the steps and its a hassle to bring stuff up from the dryer and even bigger hassle for stuff that is line dried.
5. Sky lights might be something to look at if possible. That would definitely help on electricity usage for common areas.
6. I know this isn't big technology, BUT storm doors would be a must. I have screen doors right now and t
2. Have to think on this one
3. Deep sink, yes, in the kitchen. Deep deep sink for canning kitchen
4. Accessible laundry appliances...definitely
5. Skylights are a possibility, but we worry about leakage
6. Yes on the storm doors.