Flower contest! Enter now!

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
This is a flower contest! You have to enter flowers, or any kind, color, shape size, anything! Enter pictures, I will judge and decided a winner! There are categories, wild flowers, and home grown flowers, you can enter up to 5 flowers, but you can't win twice. This means you can't ever 5 flowers, and win 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. I will pick the best flower out of all you entries, and that will be the only flower that I place. It must be your picture, and all SS rules apply. The comp end is undecided, since I want to make sure I get enough entries, before it ends. I will tell you 3 days in advance of the comp ending. I will pick 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and runner up, hope you have fun in this comp!

Categories:
1. Homegrown!
2. Wild flowers!

Example:
Species/Type:
Color:
Additional info:
Picture:

Hoep I get a few entries!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wel it is November and we have already had several frosts. So why a contest now that includes wildflowers? Not trying to be Debbie Downer but all the wildflowers around here are dead and gone.

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wel it is November and we have already had several frosts. So why a contest now that includes wildflowers? Not trying to be Debbie Downer but all the wildflowers around here are dead and gone.
Ya, I get it, maybe some people have some old pictures though? Probably not a great time of year for it though, I guess! 😊 Hmm, maybe I should do a mushroom comp too, for time of year wise...🤔 We still have a few mushrooms around here...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here ya go:
Homegrown zucchini blossom.

almost zucchini.JPG

Latest posts