Flu is bad

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So sorry. I remember my whole family coming down with it one person at a time when I was a kid. I was the last one to get it, and didn't want to let my family know I was sick, b/c I was the last one who was able to do any chores. I'll pray for fast and safe recovery for your family, as well as you continuing to be just tough and onery enough to not get sick!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So sorry. I remember my whole family coming down with it one person at a time when I was a kid. I was the last one to get it, and didn't want to let my family know I was sick, b/c I was the last one who was able to do any chores. I'll pray for fast and safe recovery for your family, as well as you continuing to be just tough and onery enough to not get sick!

Prayers are the best! Thank You

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh yuck! I can't imagine how awful that is for everyone! Hope they all feel better soon, and hope you stay healthy!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Gosh, stay healthy, CC! Hugs, prayers and a speedy recovery for everyone else, especially your in-laws.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Or they don't want people to die of preventable diseases...

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
At a time when we are having outbreaks of previously eradicated diseases due to people not vaccinating their children, I refuse to debate vaccinations on social media. So I am not continuing that discussion.

CC you should not hate asking for that. My thoughts are with your family.