FOOD may in the future become the NEW currency!

dblack

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
People are accumulating food supplies and reserves for future challenges. Our lives are dependent upon having quality food to eat. Having nutritious, long-lasting food reserves provides YOU a SAFETY NET. So many people are coping with unemployment, unforeseen hardships, poor economic times, a shift in politics, natural disasters and debt.

FOOD may in the future become the NEW currency!
Its certainly a hedge against hyperinflation.
Great for bartering. Better than gold or silver.

eFoods Global is offering . . .

FREE Food, FREE Sign Up, and FREE Website!

Take action TODAY! Be among the first to order the FREE food a $15 value.
Ready-to-eat meals that taste great! High quality ingredients. Easy preparation!
Convenient portions and packaging. A 15+ year shelf life.
The cost of food continues to rise and shortages are a real possibility.

The compensation plan is generous and rewards newcomers and part-time workers.
Benefit from a LIFETIME Founders Pool . . . ONLY for people who build a team during
the prelaunch of NOW through 10 / 31 / 2010. There is urgency in getting started.

Youre joining an experienced, dynamic organization The Discovery Team.
Proven team-building system. FREE training! Ongoing support!
Career professionals teaching YOU the business!

Order the FREE 6 to 10 meals.
Change YOUR life forever!

Go to my website and order your FREE food today!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I actually took a good look at the website. Thank you for bravely posting label information in great detail.

These "foods" are based on the same highly-processed non-food ingredients that the typical American diet is based on today, and are responsible for the epidemic of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and cardio-vascular disease. There are a smattering of real food ingredients, but it those are in the minority. Sorry, I'll pass.

In a crisis where someone is depending on stored foods, it will be even more critical that they be eating nutrient-dense foods, since there likely won't be access pharmaceuticals to deal with all the health problems that result from such a diet.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I thought it was a good site too. Useful spam for a change! LOL!
If it encourages one more person to stock up and get prepared therefore become more self sufficient then it was useful! Right now I am trying to look for meal plan recipes like those offered at that site that I can copy and make on my own for my own years supply of food at a much cheaper cost though.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Good point on food being a possible new currency. Total fail on the ingredient list though...LOL

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Pam, don't copy. That diet is not one that will lead to good health. It is all carbs, carbs, and more carbs. Add some soy and some dried dairy, and you have all three food groups :lol: that are bad for you.

Not to forget the hydrogenated fats and the msg.

Being familiar with wild foods in your area and how to find and prepare them in any season, along with knowing simple food storage methods such as drying and fermenting, both can be done without electricity, is also more valuable than stockpiling food that will lead to serious health problems.

Better to have a belly that is no quite as full, but filled with only very nutrient dense foods.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok Free, I got one for you. What do you store in case of an emergency? Is it still "store what you eat and eat what you store"?

I am thinking I need to get back ups on my good oils, Olive and coconut. But in the "good food" department what would you recommend?

Let's compare lists. :D

g