Food Storage Site ( Changed to better one with Specials !!!!)

Pirtykitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I've taken off what I had on here and added www.beprepared.com .... They have some good August specials ( I think).... I ordered in July and am thinking about getting some of the food bars and a couple other items.. They are also have a deal to sign up to win a thing of food storage..
I took advantage of the bulk thingy of the dried fruits they were on back order when I ordered about two weeks ago but they have been shipped.. as of Friday or thursday...

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
:( Most of thr products contain gluten, and all of it is labeled as likely contaminated with all the top allergens :hit

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
It's a multi-level marketing thing. Avoid it like the plague.

Pirtykitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
No not in it for the sales... I just thought it was something that people might want to try for food storage... I did some looking around and finally found it on the internet and saw why they wanted 29.95 for an ebusiness. I just posted so people could try it for the samples for food storage.. and see if it's something they'd like to order.. internet business I haven't a clue as to what to do...
For those who understand how that stuff works it might be good but not me...

my speed would be selling things I make on Etsy.. or putting them in local shop...

if ya'll don't think it's a place worth telling people about I'll take it off..

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Pirtykitty said:
I found this site for food storage today and thought I'd share.. I ordered their samples also..

http://ronnie.myefoods.com/?pcid=76213
ummm, your not pushing your own sales, are you?
The link in the signature matches the link they posted so I would say they are pushing it more because they are selling rather than because they just so happened upon the site and like the food.

Pirtykitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Haven't tried it. I ordered the samples. to see what it was like..

Pirtykitty

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
No ordered a sample from a video I saw and they sent me this link to share..
I was saw on aol that Glen Beck was talking about food storage. so I listened to his talk ( what there was of it). and then went fishing around to see what else he had said over the years about food storage.. After one of his talks this site came up and I looked at what they had and thought I'd try some of their samples..

Don't usually listen to Glen Beck but when I saw that he had talked about food storage I had to see what was up..