For those that use TP...over? under?

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
"If" they go on the roll, then it's over the top.

We lost the rod for the holder, so we just set the roll down. Much more conveniant than having to fight with a holder. In the master bathroom we actually just installed a pretty little shelf just the right size for a couple rolls of TP.

Anyone else live in the house with a urinal? :lol: My mother in law had 3 sons and was tired of cleaning pee off the seat or putting the seat down, she had her husband(FIL) install a urinal in the front bathroom. :rolleyes:

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We're a back of the toilet setting household, too. For much the same reason as rebecca100, potty training the kids on how much to use led us to that.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
i roll it from under if there are kittens or toddlers around (they bat it and it doesn't unravel without a bit more though). my cat, of course, immediately learned to unroll it the other way but it's not as entertaining as "bat... run away".

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Wolf-Kim said:
Anyone else live in the house with a urinal?
When your a man, the world is your urinal. :celebrate You women are just jealous.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
After having lost hundreds of hours sleep over this dilemma, I finally decided not to put the toilet paper roll on the holder at all. It sits on the counter or the bookshelf. I use the holder to hang the Scrubbing Bubbles toilet wand.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Wolf-Kim said:
Anyone else live in the house with a urinal?
When your a man, the world is your urinal. :celebrate You women are just jealous.
There are urinals for women.

http://www.porcelainpoetry.faketrix.com/content/strange/page3/large/Womens-urinal-Dairy-Queen.jpg

Would you use this?

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5171/80085ew6.jpg

Now we know how they do it in space.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5422/80089lh4.jpg

In looking up those links, I saw a lot of nasty stuff, so be careful.

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
When you grew up with the type of holders that hang the weight of the roll against the wall, you rolled over or the TP would break off in your hand prematurely and only give you a little piece.

Therefore, I have always rolled over and not under....plus I hate to search for the beginning of the roll by digging around behind it.

I literally hate those TP dispensers in public restrooms that only allow a few pieces to come off the roll at a time...those are the ones that you find tons of TP littering the floor where the fragments have fallen. Do not these business owners notice this and calculate the waste generated by trying to install stingey TP dispensers? :barnie
Are you me??? or me you??? :lol: I remember those kind of rollers & is probably why I roll over. And for the same reasons as above. AND I feel the same about public restrooms TP. :barnie

ETA--As for the world being a man's urinal....around here atleast DH usually uses the bathroom...the boys on the other hand go wherever it suits them :barnie and that is frequently "watering" my bushes :smack
And yeah, when we're camping, I am jealous! :/