Foraging for Food- The weed identification thread.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of weeds I cannot identify. I was thinking of going out and taking a bunch of pictures. Do you guys mind trying to identify them?

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
I have a whole bunch of weeds I cannot identify. I was thinking of going out and taking a bunch of pictures. Do you guys mind trying to identify them?
Go for it!!

k15n1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
There are books on this subject... Search "field guide edible plants". It may save you enough time and woogling to be worth it's price.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I have a great book, a Sunset guide to weeds, but I can't identify them. I've taken the pictures, just waiting for Hubby to come home so I can use his computer to download them all.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
I have a great book, a Sunset guide to weeds, but I can't identify them. I've taken the pictures, just waiting for Hubby to come home so I can use his computer to download them all.
:caf and :pop

S

sunsaver

Can't stay here long, my batteries are getting low.:( But i'll check in later for those pics, SD. ;)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I can't find the downloading cord for my camera. :he

I'm determined, tomorrow I will find it! :barnie

S

sunsaver

I've got a similar problem. Just purchased today, a micro sd to sd card converter, but my "F" drive or the adapter is defective! :heb So much for smart phone pics! Guess i'll have to buy an expensive digital camera and a new computer to post any pics. I accidentally erased all my cat and garden photos while trying to remove a virus. I hate this crappy old computer!