Forum Updates: They are here - Report Problems In This Topic

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Shiloh Acres said:
Normally I check in once to a few times a day, and always load recent posts. I usually have a long page (I think I'm set to 99 or 75 or max topics per page, verified that I'm set to 75 now). There are only a few topics listed as new now. Not sure if it's a setting, a bug, or if your updates reset new topics?

Just wanted to lyk in case it is a problem. I know it would be for me if it stays like that as I don't have time to open everything from the index. Thanks!!!!!!!

And I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining cuz I love this forum! :)
Ditto ditto ditto all of the above about the shorter page of "recent" posts.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Leta said:
No matter where I try to post, I'm getting a message that in order to Buy, Sell, or Trade, I have to update with my location info. But I'm trying to post in Finances! Also, I tried updated my personal profile, and it didn't take. Help!
An yup, ditto on this one as well--tried to post in Recycling regarding how to repair wellies/rubber boots that have a crack (anyone got any ideas? I'd hate to throw them out but they LEAK!) and I got the same message.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
moolie said:
Leta said:
No matter where I try to post, I'm getting a message that in order to Buy, Sell, or Trade, I have to update with my location info. But I'm trying to post in Finances! Also, I tried updated my personal profile, and it didn't take. Help!
An yup, ditto on this one as well--tried to post in Recycling regarding how to repair wellies/rubber boots that have a crack (anyone got any ideas? I'd hate to throw them out but they LEAK!) and I got the same message.
Yes!!!! I hasd a leak in my riubber boots. Dh took a piece of inner tube and used either industrial goop or the tire patch repair glue.

Back to regularly scheduled programming :D

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm working to fix the problem with the "Buy Sell Auction" system (which we aren't ready to implement yet). I believe everything related to this system should be removed from the forum, but if not, please reply with the following:

1) The URL of the page on which you are seeing things related to BSA
2) A copy of the EXACT text of what you see on the page you are on

In order to troubleshoot the issue, we need as much detail as possible, but we definitely need those two things.

Thanks!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm no longer having the problem w/recent posts. I got 5 pages of it!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I just noticed under our names in each post it says view my BYC page instead of SS page.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
moolie said:
Leta said:
Yes!!!! I hasd a leak in my riubber boots. Dh took a piece of inner tube and used either industrial goop or the tire patch repair glue.

Back to regularly scheduled programming :D
(Thank you!)

Neko-chan

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There was talk of a poll option, but I don't see it anywhere.

And I seem to have picked up a BYC page as well, even though I've never been over there! :p

On the other hand though, the blog feature is appealing. Can we keep it? :p I promise I'll take care of it, and feed it, and clean up after it...