FRANK an Answer to Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Sorry, looking for the self sufficient section. Thought maybe Frank was a really proficient farmer, or gardener. Obviously, I fell into this mud hole by mistake, lol! My pillow guy? Verifiable idiot! But since I came here looking for a self sufficiency forum, I think I zigged when I should have zagged. Lol

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
And the option to put political opinions on a political forum exists. And for the record- I've seen tons of name calling here, most much worse than this.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the post, Creal. I strongly believe that knowing what is going on in the world around us, including the political climate is crucial to everything we (you and I, as well as a lot of other forum members here) are doing in an effort to take care of ourselves and our families.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry, looking for the self sufficient section. Thought maybe Frank was a really proficient farmer, or gardener. Obviously, I fell into this mud hole by mistake, lol! My pillow guy? Verifiable idiot! But since I came here looking for a self sufficiency forum, I think I zigged when I should have zagged. Lol
You're actually funny... Can't attack the message, so attack the messenger. Same old same old, you're boring me!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Edit function is not working well for me, so will add to previous post. I like the name of his platform, and will most likely join it. I wonder if it would be a good platform for the folks from an other thread who were looking for a place to speak freely re: politics and homesteading issues. I forget who started that thread, and where they ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.