FRANK an Answer to Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
T
Edit function is not working well for me, so will add to previous post. I like the name of his platform, and will most likely join it. I wonder if it would be a good platform for the folks from an other thread who were looking for a place to speak freely re: politics and homesteading issues. I forget who started that thread, and where they ended up.
It's ok... The shrills, trolls and black pillers are out in full force today. That's usually a very good sign ☺️

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
4th Great Awakening, and 4th Industrial Revolution at the same time.
All I can say is SMILE but keep on digging. It's a total shame we have to dig for truth. A free speech platform will be so refreshing. It'll be like a deep breath from a rose garden in full bloom.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
All I can say is SMILE but keep on digging. It's a total shame we have to dig for truth. A free speech platform will be so refreshing. It'll be like a deep breath from a rose garden in full bloom.
Oh, I love digging. It's my nature. I love roses too.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What's the problem with free speech? Even dogs love freedom... Freedom to run and bark and swim in the pond. But after swimming out multiple times to retrieve the stick, I threw out into the pond. All that freedom made him tired.
IMG_20210406_170926557.jpg

If you're scared, say you're scared 😂

Last edited:

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And the option to put political opinions on a political forum exists. And for the record- I've seen tons of name calling here, most much worse than this.
If you don't like the name calling, you have the option to go elsewhere. You have the option to scroll through and not pull up some of the threads if you do not agree with the general opinions expressed. If you are interested in the self sufficiency part, pull up those threads. But since you feel it is a mudhole you fell into, as a newbie, you are welcome to climb out and go on a different thread that might suit your thoughts and opinions better. We don't all agree, but I am not aware of anyone who started with negative thoughts as a brand new poster like you did. Calling someone a verifiable idiot right off the bat is not exactly being tolerant or showing an open mind.... I don't know Mike at My Pillow, and there are some that I think are crazy... but I usually try to be a little more diplomatic right at the start.... And I am NOT KNOWN for my diplomacy......I am also alot more of a "new person" than many here.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have to say something, I have been on this forum for many years and I have witnessed much leave this forum for the very reason of bullying and pushing political views. CC I have watched as you become more and more radical and it saddens me and I am sure you do not care and I understand.
You also say that many have left this forum... maybe you would be better served at the forum the other people have moved on to.

I have watched as many others have joined the chicken pecking and yes that is what it is so whoever wants me off this forum you know what you can do!!!!! Now if Nifty would like to ban me that is his right, not anyone else and if he wants to ban SS or anyone else that is his right. FJ you have been on this forum a long time and I have held a lot of respect for you in the past and I shared and responded to you in the past with BB, wannabe, Morell and beekissed .... you know where this leads so be nice people. Please!!!!!!! keep this political crap out.
I thought everyone that wanted to go down that road was going to start it elsewhere to preserve this wonderful site to learn positive things not all this horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.