Free-For-All Seed Swap...Packages Going Out Today!!!

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bummer. I really wanted to try it, but am using almost all my seeds to retry seedlings :/

Maybe, if you do it again next year...

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
SSD,

I'll definately be doing this swap again, no worries there. ;)

Will host the next one after the New Year for the spring garden season unless anyone wants a Fall Garden swap on the tail end of this one. :hu

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dawn.......I forgot to get/mail the darn seeds! :barnie Will tomorrow be too late?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dawn419 said:
Tomorrows fine, hon. :D

Back out to the garden hose I go...:th
You didn't get any of that rain?!?! We had a gully washer this morning!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hit Nope...didn't see a dang drop of that rain that you had, Cin. :hit

We've got drought tolerant wildflowers burning up so you can just imagine how things I've got in pots are suffering. :th We hit 102F in the shade on Monday and it is still officially Spring, right? :hu

I've been watching rain get sooo close on the radar, only to fizzle out before we can get a few drops and I have pix of just how close. :smack Our water bill for April-May was $55...it usually runs us $20 a month. :hit And that &55 is barely keeping most plants alive, right now. Not a good gardening spring in North Central Arkansas. :rant

I'm stubborn as the day is long, though and will be pushing as much as possible for a Fall garden this year. :fl

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Dang Dawn, sorry hun...sounds like a lotta work too. Thankfully we have stayed just damp enough to not have to run the hose too much around here. Maybe you guys will get some soon :fl