Free Nature's Bounty Tote Bag

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
What do you use the tote bags for? Am I missing something??? :hu
Just about everything... grocery, library, hardware, feed store, bulk store....

Some of the bags came from different grocery stores and are foil insulate lined. They are great for carrying hot or cold foods to potlucks. I also use them for eggs I sell to people in town or in a different county. They are also used to keep the temperature warm when culturing yogurt.

I use totes anywhere I shop. At the Amish bulk store they are much better at carrying 25# sacks of flour or grains than a plastic bag. I love them for heavy items too.

I have been collecting totes since the 1980s. Some of my oldest are the European style string bags. I got them at Pier One for $1 each, I think. I have 10 of them. I have even carried small logs in them, so they have been repaired many times.

My dh says I haven't met a tote bag I didn't like :D

Zenbirder

Frugal Vegetarian Farmer
Reaction score
My local co-op had a member appreciation day, and they called me to say I won a door prize. I just picked it up and it was (drum roll...) A Honkin Big Tote Bag, full of groceries no less,
WooHoo!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Zenbirder said:
My local co-op had a member appreciation day, and they called me to say I won a door prize. I just picked it up and it was (drum roll...) A Honkin Big Tote Bag, full of groceries no less,
WooHoo!!!
That's an awesome door prize!!

robbobbin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I find myself joining organizations JUST to get the tote bag..."hope this tote bag it worth $15" hehehe
more like..."hope no one finds out I paid $15 for this free tote bag" hehehe

robbobbin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
oh, and THANKS! I really needed a tote bag just like this one-I didn't have one yet.
I got one for my hussband too...hehehe

Zenbirder

Frugal Vegetarian Farmer
Reaction score
Well I finally got my tote, and I am disappointed. The thing is so tiny you couldn't put an egg carton or a loaf of bread in it! I don't see the point!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I did warn you earlier that my dh said there isn't a tote bag I've met that I haven't liked....

I gave it to one of my nieces. She is using it to hold a skein of yarn she is presently crocheting. :D

Might not be bad as a lunch bag. And it was free. I've already given the coupon to my sister to use.

I think dh is glad I'm back down to 55! :D